February 12, 2011

Romantic Look for Valentines Season!

Photographed by Richard Ang


ON MY LIPS

I used Mac Russian Red as main lip color then I added Mac Pink Nouveau on the mid center of my lips to add 3D effect! If you find it hard to color your lips clean, you may add concealer around your lips to avoid lip color from running, this also makes it easy for you to correct any mistakes on application.




ON THE CHEEKS

I used Mac Melba on my cheeks and highlighted upper cheekbones with Mac Beauty Powder in 'Play it Proper'. I also used Mac Harmony to contour. Contouring adds depth to your cheeks, making your cheekbones more prominent and sexier!

 




ON MY EYES

I used Mac Eyeshadow in Espresso on upper and lower lash lines. I smudged it a bit to give my eyes a softer look! This is what I also used for my brows. 



I totally love long, thick and very black eyelashes so I keep trying different brands. For this look, I used Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara. I like it cause you can control how black you want your lashes to be by adding and adding layers until you achieve the look you want. What's good about this mascara? 
IT DOESN'T SMUDGE!




OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW 30
Mac Lightful Ultracharged Foundation in NW 40

No comments:

Post a Comment