November 1, 2011

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick

 

I really love lipsticks! I love how different colors can transform you from one look to another. From simple to glamorous!

One of my favorite brand is YSL. The texture is perfect! It's creamy yet pigmented, and color doesn't easily fade out unlike other creamy lipsticks. The smell is also fantastic and it moisturizes well too.

Pastel shades have always been a problem cause pastels don't conceal lip cracks, this what made me love YSL so much! The shade i'm wearing in this photo is #13, color is even and pigmented without the need of lipliner! Not to mention my dry lip condition due to change of weather in Manila. Yes other brands have nice pastels too, but i'm telling you, YSL pastel shades are the most perfect!

*YSL is no longer available in Manila. One costs around Php 2,300 if you buy in HK.

No comments:

Post a Comment